- On sale!
K&K Sound - Pure Archtop Pickup
For archtop and jazz guitars.
The Pure Archtop is a twin-head transducer with cable harness and endpin jack. It includes a 2' feeder wire for easy installaion and all necessary installation materials. It is ideal for natural and true to your instrument amplification of Archtop and Jazz guitars.
No batteries required: The output level of this passive Pickup is enough to be processed directly from the mixer or amplifier.
Being close to the bridge keeps the percussive sound of the strings in the sound and get the feedback sensitivity is low.
Extensions of the System
... are usually very easy to perform because we offer special expansion kits that are customized to your installation. If you don't want to afford a more sophisticated System yet, you can upgrade at any time, without giving away money.The following extensions can also be found under the "Accessories" tab.With existing Systems, the Pure can be combined to provide even more sound variancy.
Preamps [»] show/hide
- The Pure Preamp preamplifier is a small box that can be externally attached to the strap. It has volume and tone controls.Operating with a 9V battery. Suitable for all K&K Pickups (and possibly other manufacturers), but not for microphones with phantom power (e.g.: Trinity / Meridian).
- The external preamplifier Pure XLR is slightly larger than the Pure Preamp and offers additional features. It can be operated by a 9V battery, and an XLR cable, which holds a phantom power available. So the Pure XLR also serves as a DI box to connect over long distances with the console. The volume and tone controls as well as the phase switch is directly accessible. Suitable for all K&K Pickups (possibly other manufacturers), but not for microphones with phantom power (e.g.: Trinity / Meridian).
- The Dual Channel Pro Preamp is a small box that can be externally attached to the strap. It has two channels, a volume and tone control (internal) and two controls for adjusting the volume of the two sound sources. Operating with a 9V battery.
Suitable for all K&K Pickups (and possibly other manufacturers), especially when two sources available (e.g.: Pure and FanTaStick), but not for microphones with phantom power (e.g.: Trinity / Meridian). This preamp is it both in a version with stereo output as well as in a 2 x mono version.
There are also versions of this internal preamplifier, which are installed in the body of the guitar. We also offer variants (see Powermix) of the Pickup, in which the internal preamp is already integrated.
- The Quantum Blender Preamp is a professional tool to suit highest sound quality, best usability and great features. It has a volume, gain, tone control and phase switch for each of the two channels. Operated with supplied Euro AC adapter. Suitable for all K&K Trinity and Meridian Systems and possibly other manufacturers, especially when two sources are available (e.g.: Pure, FanTaStick, Trinity ...).
We also offer versions of the Pickup, where the preamplifier (external or internal) as well as the Trinity or Meridian microphone are included.
- The progression tube preamp is an advanced device. Handwired and measured the two tubes do their "warm" service. It already has almost something of esotericism. The volume and tone controls as well as the inverter circuit is directly accessible. Suitable for all K&K Pickups (other manufacturers), but not for microphones with phantom power (e.g.: Trinity / Meridian).
Microphone Extension [»] show/hide
With a specially designed condenser microphone, you can give your sound more lively.
- The Meridian Microphone can be easily (with a Pickup already installed (e.g.: Pure, FanTaStick be combined etc.). It is attached with Velcro holder in the body and has a gooseneck, thus to facilitate optimal positioning in order to increase sound variations. The bracket can be easily removed and another instrument to be adapted so that you can multi- Instruments only need one System.For this microphone phantom power is required so that you (a corresponding preamplifier for(e.g.: Trinity, Quantum, Meridian, Meridian Pro etc.) need. For this microphone phantom power is required so that you (a corresponding preamplifier for(e.g.: Trinity, Quantum, Meridian, Meridian Pro etc.) need.
Here you will find reviews and customer reviews directly on the manufacturers website. On request we can also provide a test of the "Akustik Gitarre" in German.
Click here to be a great help / FAQ file open (in English) about the K&K products.
Under the "Download" tab you will find the installation instructions in English.
We gladly provide you with a German installation instructions according to EU standard available.
Listen to sound samples on the manufacturer's website at.
On YouTube you can find more sound samples, and installation instructions .
K&K Pickups are RoHS compliant. Piezoceramic is officially excluded.In the manufacture of ceramics, lead is used as it unfortunately currently there is no functional substitute. The lead is incorporated in the ceramic, and is sealed on both sides by a silver electrode. The ceramics is mounted on a solid brass plate. From above it is provided with a plastic seal, so that the lead is so hermetically sealed completely and makes contact with the skin makes it impossible. Damage to the Pickup, because you could come in contact with lead. We are WEEE conform and wear exclusively for K&K products throughout Europe, the responsibility of WEEE.
- Pickup type:
- Pure Transducer
- extern oder intern
- Power supply:
- not neccessary
- Volume control:
- not available
- Phase switch:
- not available
- Trinity, Powermix
- Stahlsaiten-Gitarren (Western). Auch für Gitarren ohne Bridgepins (z.B. Lowden)
- Anschluss an einen Akustikgitarrenverstärker, Mischpult, Vorverstärker oder DI-Box.
- Klinke, 6,35 mm Stereo, Verdrahtung in Reihenfolge der Größe der Lötfahnen: Tonabnehmer / (optionaler) 2. Tonabnehmer / optionale Stromversorgung (nicht erforderlich) / Masse des Tonabnehmers