- On sale!
GT PQ 6115 00 - TUSQ Nut Slotted 6 String
Graph Tech - GT PQ 6115 00 - TUSQ Nut Slotted 6 String
|Meas.||Thick||Length||Height||E to E|
|Appr. In.||3/16"||1 23/32"||3/8"||1 7/16|
As an authorised Graph Tech Dealer we supply all Graph Tech-Products to the European market.
Sought by artists and craftsmen alike, ivory has long been coveted by guitar makers for its beauty and tonal characteristic, to the detriment of the elephant population. Despite its mystique, ivory, like bone, has inherent problems: Bone is an organic material, and therefore has inconsistent soft or dead spots in each piece because of its natural grain and also has inconsistencies from piece to piece, resulting in the same guitars sounding totally different.
TUSQ has been laboratory-proven to be far superior in tone to ivory and bone and synthetic alternatives such as Micarta and Corian. Precision engineered under height deliver the right of frequencies with the optimum transfer rate to the top of your guitar, every time. To your ear, this makes your guitar sound richer, and more alive. For years, many of the world's finest guitar makers and players have added TUSQ nuts, saddles and bridge pins to their list of tone essentials.
The list of the manufactors using TUSQ is impressive: Martin, Gibson, Taylor, Larrivée, Tacoma, Lowden, Avalon, Ovation, Breedlove, Furch/Stanford, Takamine, Yamaha, Manuel Rodriguez and many more.
These figures will give you an idea about the sound. Click on the images to get further information:
Summary of TUSQ advantages:
- Rich tone: a crystal clear bell like high end, big open lows, and anoticeable increase in overall sustain.
- Laboratory-proven to enhance harmonic content (up to 200%) and sustain (up to 16%)
- Used by the world's finest guitar manufacturers.
- Consistent quality from piece to piece and within each piece.
- No flat or dead spots that can be found in bone or iviory.
- Easy to work with - can be filed and sanded; will not chip or flake.
- ~ 5 mm
- ~ 43 mm
- ~ 10 mm
You might also like